Monday, July 16, 2012

Commissions

After a 2 year break I'm back! My son is finally at the age that I'm getting some extra time during my days. So, I've decided to start taking commissions on a very limited basis. Previously I took commissions for any doll and just worked off of measurements. I made everything from cosplay to historical to everyday wear. My favorite items to make are jeans, cargos, shorts, skirts, jackets, sweaters, dress's, etc. Basically every day items. If you want something more fantasy or historical, send me a pm with photos and I'll let you know if it's something that I'm up for.

Current Commissions
Slot 1: 0088 – All Pieces Sewn
Slot 2: 0089 – Sewn
Slot 3: 0090 - Planning


Waiting List:


Slot 1:
Slot 2:


Commission information:
Payment: I accept paypal only. That includes credit cards and checks through paypal. I require a 50% payment up front and the remainder upon delivery of final photos before your items go out in the mail.

Turn Around Time: I will try to have your items done withing 1-3 weeks. If I need more time I'll discuss it with you ahead of time.

Shipping: Either first class or priority. Your choice. Shipping will be based on zip code / country. International orders are ok. Shipping confirmation is required for an extra $0.85. I am not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items in the mail, so you may want to add insurance.

Pricing estimates for some basic items :
Basic T-Shirts: $15.00
Hoodies: $20.00
Leggings: $10.00
Coats: $40.00
Dresses: $25.00

Custom Jeans, Cargos, & Cords Made To Fit Most Dolls
Custom made jeans are my number one sellers. I currently have patterns drafted for many dolls. Pants can be made to any length including shorts, and capris. I have most colors of denim for jeans and some great fabrics for slacks and cargos.

Cost Of Custom Made Pants
Basic 5 pocket jeans in any style – SD $33.00 / MSD $30.00
Basic 7 pocket Cargo pants - SD $40.00 / MSD $40.00
2 Pocket Slacks – SD $25.00 / MSD $22.00

Styles Of Pants Available:
High Waist – Jean waist hits just above belly button
Low Waist – Jean waist hits low on hips below belly button
Classic Fit – Straight leg and fits well through the leg
Skinny - (these are made of a stretch denim)
Bell Bottom – Slim through the thigh and flares drastically out at the bottom
Flare/Boot Cut – These are fit well through the thigh and have a gentle flare on the bottom. I try to make the pants wide enough at the bottom to allow for boots underneath.
Below is a list of dolls that I have in house with their basic measurements. If your doll is close to one of these, then I should be able to take your commission. Also, listed below are a few dolls that I've made items for in the past and have some patterns already ready to go.

Here is a list of my current dolls: (measurements in cm)
Dollfie Dream V1 w/ Nanuri Head (busty and curvy SD) – Bust 25 Waist 16 Hip 26
43cm Narae (slim MSD) – Bust 17 Waist 14 Hip 19
Souldoll Tiffee (MSD) – Bust 19 Waist 14 Hip 19
Latidoll Blue Line Rucus (taller MSD) – Bust 20 Waist 16 Hip 20.5
Dollzone BB (Yo-SD size) – Bust 15 Waist 13 Hip 14.5

I also have some non-bjd's around the house. They have come in handy when sewing for bjd's that I don't have.

No comments: