Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!





My crew got a few new things for Halloween this year. Inara and Rucus got some graphic tee's and my Dollzone BB got a printie Halloween bucket and loads of candy. I copied candy wrappers that I found on the internet to my photo shop program and printed them out. All wrappers have the front and of the actual wrapper on them. I then filled them with seed beads (for skittles, m&m's,etc.) and I used foam core for all the chocolate bars. They came out great. Just the right size for all my dollies.

Vena is dressed as a Browncoat from Serenity/Firefly. She even has a "Jayne" hat on. Little BB is wearing white bloomers and a SD size Halloween skirt that I made last year as a dress. So cute!!

I also made my daughters costumes this year. One of them is a Cat the other is Thorn (from the Bone comic books). Pictures of them in their adorable costumes will come tomorrow.

No comments: